Package 25gr (either 250gr& 500gr) containing MSM powder (food grade).
(The price includes VAT)
Other Names: Organic Sulfur, Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane & Dietary Sulfur
● Sulfur is an important element for the endogenous production and conversion of amino acids into peptide units, for protein synthesis and connective tissue formation.
● Our body also requires sulfur for the formation of keratin, production of immunoglobulin as part of the immune system and catalyzes metabolic reactions that change food into energy.
● MSM is important for the formation of keratin, collagen and elastin, which give flexibility, tone and strength to muscles, bones, joints, inner membranes, skin, hair and nails.
● Helps fight back and joint pain.
● Supports healthy joints and cartilage.
● Strengthens connective tissue.
● Strengthens the mucosa.
● Relaxes the muscles.
● Helps maintain skin elasticity and health.
● Reduces allergies.
● Strengthens the mucosa of the digestive tract and urinary system.
● Fights candida and intestinal parasites has also shown amazing anti-parasitic action against Giardia, Trichomonas, roundworms, nematodes, Enterobius and other intestinal worms. When these parasites attach to the intestinal lining, they can live, reproduce and rob the body of nutrients indefinitely.
● Ideal for treating tendonitis and carpal tunnel syndrome.
● As far as parasites and allergies are concerned, MSM acts indirectly, occupying the receptors of parasites and allergens in the internal mucous membranes of the body, thus stopping their growth.
In addition, you should be aware that:
MSM makes cell walls permeable, allowing water and nutrients to flow freely into cells while allowing waste and toxins to leak out.
The body uses MSM along with vitamin C to create new, healthy cells, without the proper levels of MSM, our body is unable to build good and healthy cells, and this leads to problems such as loss of flexibility, wrinkles, varicose veins, hardening of the arteries, damaged lung tissue, dry skin, digestive disorders, joint problems.
It is found in various foods, and is used by our body to make important enzymes, antibodies, glutathione and as a key component of the structure of connective tissue, joints, skin. Meat, poultry, fish, eggs and dairy products are the main sources of sulfur in our diet, but we have been advised to limit or eliminate many of these foods from our diet. Vegetarians, especially those who do not eat eggs, are at particular risk for sulfur deficiency. Plant cells contain sulfur, but not in large quantities, and much of the MSM present in unprocessed foods is lost in washing, steaming and baking.
MSM is a sulfur supplement. It is an organic compound of sulfur (a metabolite of tridimethylsulfoxide), and is a dietary source of sulfur. It has strong antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and detoxifying properties. In its pure form, it is an odorless, white, water-soluble crystalline solid.
Although MSM is a natural ingredient in fresh fruits, vegetables, seafood and meat. It can be found in large quantities in crucifers. That is, in broccoli, cauliflower and white cabbage. However, food processing (cooking) methods reduce the levels of sulfur in them. As a water soluble, it can be damaged even by washing food.
Finally, it helps in the good health of the hair and nails and strengthens the connective tissue. Useful in cases of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, sports injuries, allergies, heavy metal detoxification and in some cases constipation.
MSM, especially in the presence of vitamin C, improves overall health, while giving very good results in many special cases, such as severe allergies and asthma, etc. It also has strong antiparasitic properties.
This natural compound, known from scientifically published research since 1979, is involved in many of the chemical reactions required to form and maintain many different types of tissue found in the human body, including connective tissue and articular cartilage.
Origin: United Kingdom
Harvest: Summer 2020
Store: In a dark and cool (5oC - 15oC) place
We would suggest consuming it twice a day, each time from a small teaspoon (0.5-1g). If you want, you can put it in your fruit juice to have a better taste. In creams and beeswax creams we can insert 1-5%.
|Διατηρείται:||Σε σκοτεινό και δροσερό (5oC – 15oC) μέρος|
|Θεραπείες για:||Αρθριτικά, Δερματοπάθειες, Δυσκοιλιότητα, Δυσπεψίες, Μαλλιά, Ρευματισμοί, Τραυματισμοί|
|Gift Wrapping:||Options available|
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!